Mental Health Counseling Center
The Harlem East Life Plan’s Mental Health Wellness Center, is an outpatient counseling program that assists an individual in developing a full range of life enhancing skills.
Medication Management, Individual and Group Counseling are offered to assist clients in:
- Mental Health issues such as depression, anxiety, etc.
- Mental Health wellness and support ongoing self control.
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues
- Trauma recovery
- Grief and bereavement issues
- Improving interpersonal communication
- Bridging the cultural and generational gap in families
- Conflict resolution
- Adjusting to situational stress from divorce, job loss, relocation, etc.